DownStreet Art will kick-off on Thursday, June 23 from 6pm till 9pm… the same week-end of WILCO Festival at MASS MoCA!
Exhibitions, Performances, Music, Businesses open late and more… throughout North Adams!
Over 30 art destinations throughout downtown North Adams will be opening their doors with new exhibitions, performance, food, drink, music and a chance to meet the artists.
– Unconscious Convergence: The Work of Debi Pendell
NAACO Gallery, 33 Main St.
– The Grass is Green by Karin Stack
MCLA Gallery 51, 51 Main St.
– Window installation by Michael Chapman
PIP Postal Instant Press Gallery, 53 Main St.
– XMALIA by C. Ryder Cooley
18 Holden St.
– TEENSPACE by Samuel Rowlett and 15 local high school students
The Artery, 26 Holden St.
– NORTH/SOUTH and other works by Paul D. Miller
Legacy Gallery, 28 Holden St.
– Selection from the Cultural Corridor curated by Peter Dudek and Sara Reisman
Sheer Madness Gallery, 81 Main St.
– Hartford Prints! curated by Melanie Mowinski
PRESS, 105 Main St.
– End of an Empire curated by Andrew Davis and Richard Rand
Grass Gallery, 107 Main St.
– Everything Must Go! By Ephraim & Sadie Hatfield
24 Eagle St.
Pawn Shop Saints Show
35 Main Street, in front of Berkshire Bank
6-8 pm Robin O’Herin
109 Main Street, under the Mohawk Theatre Marquis
8-9 pm, C. Ryder Cooley with Christine Shields
XMALIA, 26 Holden St.