We’re looking forward to #gettingdown with all of you once again this summer!
• make art with us at community events
• view contemporary art in permanent & pop-up spaces
• support local business
• celebrate with us on DownStreet Art Thursdays: June 30, July 28, August 25, September 29
To make DSA a success we need you! Artist submissions are now open and will be accepted through April 15, 2016. This year, there are THREE opportunities for artists.
1) A new creative business incubator program. If selected, DSA will partner with you to find a pop-up space, provide professional development and a dedicated intern to turn your idea into a reality. Find more information here.
2) new DownStreet Art Projects will engage the larger community by sponsoring family-friendly participatory art projects at city/community events. Find more information here.
3) Call for Exhibitions. For selected artists or projects, DownStreet art provides the location, installation and marketing for the duration of the exhibit. Find more information here.
• Interested in volunteering? We loved for you to get involved, email Program Manager Michelle Daly at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up or learn more.